We will launch your social sites, post up to 5 times per week, and maintain them. The content we create for your social is yours to use across your organization.
- The first two months will include strategy, goal setting and content creation
- The launch of all your social pages by the start of month three. We will do this for up to three social platforms. i.e. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- In this time, we will create the templates, designs, images, videos and other items necessary for launch.
NFP Social Package
The Social Package Includes:
Set-up / Design
- 2 months
- For up to three social platforms
- Design, fonts, colors, images based on your branding.
- Modification of your content for social use.
- Content Library
Posting / Maintenance
- Monthly Social Calendar - populated
- Ongoing posting three to five times per week on up to three social platforms.
1. Choose the package that fits your need.
2. Pay monthly.
3. Stop at any time.
Social Platforms: Common platforms include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Etc.
Success: The opportunities for a company using social can be varied. First, we must understand what success looks like to you. Are you trying to find and build your village? Looking for champions to use in your advocate marketing campaigns? Trying to increase leads? Trying to figure out what your customer personas are? Announcing anything, news or events? Do you just want to have respectable social site because someone told you needed one?
We use your content: to create social media appropriate content to post. Anything and everything you create at your organization can potentially have an angle that would go over well on your social pages. Common collateral includes event calendars, blogs, press releases, internal bulletins, sales and marketing collateral, success stories, videos, interviews, programs, industry news, etc. If you do not create enough new content to have ongoing regular social posts, we can help with that as well.
Social and Social Plus packages both require that someone at your company provide current content on a regular basis. With your content in hand we can do our job for you at these low rates.